Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Harry Potter Birthday + Kirsty & Friends Linky Party

IMG_2098crop
A couple of weeks ago my little sister had her tenth birthday party! She invited her best friends and we played lots of party games together.
This is a picture of Chicken with the “pin the tail on the donkey” game that my Mummy dear and I came up with. As you (hopefully) can tell, it’s a drawing I did of Harry, Hermione and Ron. In the background I have made the outline of Hedwig.  For the game the party-goers had to make their own Hedwig out of a Stampin’ Up! Owl punch. We put magnets on the back and hung the picture on the fridge. Then the game was just like the usual stick the Hedwig on the Harry Potter picture.
You can head over to my Mummy’s blog Stamping Still for more info on this and how we made the owls!
Ok on to the party. Please link up your best post of the week and please remember to link back!
Kirsty Girl

10 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed, Kirsty ... I LOVE your drawing! I really like how you made the owls, too. Well done! And what a sweet photo of your sister. How lucky for her to have such a talented and caring mother and sister!

    By the way, my post title didn't show up in the linky, but the link still goes to my post anyway. Thanks for hosting! :) Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty,
    What a cool twist on an old game! You did a great job on the drawing. Your sister is adorable and a lucky girl to have such a great big sis!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! love your idea. happy birthday to your sister.
    thanks for hosting!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fun adaption!

    I hope to join this linky party. I stil have a few chores to complete in the bloggisphere. As soon as I am done I will post and link up IF the party is still going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute!:)

    I wanted to also drop a note and say thank you for hosting! I'm your newest follower. I'd love if you could come visit me at http://gumdroppass.blogpst.com and follow if you'd like. Thanks again! I look forward to reading/hearing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. :D so cute. i didnt know you can also draw. i love it really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I immediately knew that was Ron, Hermione, and Harry. They had the premiere for the last film like 10 blocks my apartment, it was pretty cool to stumble upon walking around that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the HP pin the tail on the donkey, that is a fantastic drawing. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your style of art! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kirsty it was so fun I loved

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!