Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Holga B&W Street Shots

C006895-R1-13-14
Hey guys, I know it’s been a while, will be posting more often from now on! Also an apology is due to those of you who received some spammy emails from my email address last week. My account got hacked for a night and some “work from home” kind of emails were sent out to those of you in my address book. Don’t worry there was no virus attached and my email address is now my own again and has been safely restored to normal!
C006895-R1-00-1
Hope you’re enjoying your day and appreciate these shots of Tassie Streets.
C006895-R1-10-11

6 comments:

  1. Lovely shots and welcome back. Lucky you know all about computers so you could get back on track
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty! These are beautiful! Sorry about your email, I have had that happen too, it is such a pain. It is good to see you again. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. weird, I saw pictures of people at the top photo, photograph the existing hedge trees

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!