Saturday, January 26, 2013

Home at the Bay

If you’re a friend and follower here you’ve probably noticed that over the past year or so I’ve been posting less and less. I started this blog as a place to post my own inspirations, projects, photographs and all things homely. While I got busier I took less photos, posted less and stopped reading a lot of other blogs that I used to follow regularly.
comp004
This month I have moved into my new home and feel inspired to post about it. How could you not when you live at the Bay and this is right down the road? So here are a few photos of the Bay and my new dining space.
comp005
Welcome to my new home and a new chapter in my blog. I look forward to posting more and sharing new finds with you.
comp002
comp003

9 comments:

  1. Wow on all levels Kirsty. Nice to see you back.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty
    Got your comment thanks. They are all pre approved now as I was getting spammed .
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, I look forward to seeing more from you. Do you run any other sites? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Pleasant surprise seeing you - it's been so long! I find it hard to keep up with all in life and the blogosphere. But, there is always time to take in such beauty around us and be thankful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome photos!!! Your dining area is beeeautiful! Welcome back.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place, lovely. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing!! Congrats on your new home, it looks beautiful! Looking forward to see more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! what a great spot.
    gorgeous photos too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful spot to live! Your dining room looks lovely. Great chandelier! I'm following back and look forward to seeing what you do in your new home.

    hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!