Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthdays, Beginnings, Butterflies & Bird Baths

metalstamps
The other day I had my Birthday and I got super spoilt! It was great of course! What I am really excited about are these metal stamps and tools that I received. I have been practicing and I can’t wait to begin creating. I have a lot of ideas! There are some exciting things happening over here at Kirsty Girl. Stay tuned!
Check out my gorgeous new bird bath too! It’s under my bird house.. can you spot it?
birdbath
Linking up with: The Shabby Creek Cottage, No Minimalist Here, Share Your Cup, Green Willow Pond

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. I love stamping. I shall be looking for some inspiration over here.

    Have a great Easter
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!LOvely bird bath. Wish I could have one, but my kitty would stalk it:) Happy Easter
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/03/vintage-popcorn-chenille.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday. Love the metal stamp set. Can't wait to see what you create. The bird bath will be a welcome sight for your garden birds. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!