Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Keepings by Kirsty Girl, Custom Bookmarks and Adventure Time Jewellery

etsyheader2
I am so super excited to announce that my new Etsy store, Keepings is finally OPEN! Woohoo! It’s been a long time in the making and I had a long day uploading everything yesterday so I would really really LOVE for you to stop over even just to say Hi! I definitely need to make some more friends over there and would like to follow all of you on Etsy too so if you have a shop or just an account let me know about it and I’ll be following along with you!
So far I have a couple of different types of products for sale though I have way more to come!
Ad Collage 4 charms compressed
These are my customisable bookmarks for sale. I got the idea after searching for jewellery on Etsy a while back and wanted to be able to pick and choose certain charms from different listings but couldn’t. So I decided to do that myself! I think these would make a really great gift! I even made one special for my Mum last weekend for Mother’s Day! I choose white velvet with her name metal stamped on top and the little k on the brass heart that you can see above. I personalised it with a music note because she’s a huge music fan and the four leaf clover because she’s an Irish lass!
Ad Collage Adventure Time
I also have Adventure Time Jewellery for sale! I love these guys, don’t you!?
Please come on over and say Hi if you ever use Etsy. Even if you don’t look at my stuff I’d love to be able to follow my blog readers over there too! Who couldn’t use more followers right?
Linking with: 504 Main, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Coastal Charm, Common Ground, Cozy Little House, DIY by Design, DIY Dreamer, Green Willow Pond, Live Laugh Rowe, Lolly Jane, No Minimalist Here, Savvy Southern Style, Serenity Now, Shabby Creek Cottage, Share Your Cup, Weekly Creative, Ginger Snap Crafts, Katie’s Nesting Spot, Sunday Showcase Party, Tatertots & Jello, Say G’Day Saturday

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new shop Kirsty! I hope it is fabulously successful! I too have a shop, so I'll be over to follow you.

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and your follow Deborah! :D

      Delete
  2. Ill be checking into your shop & blog, Aloha Raliegh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raliegh! Always loved your Etsy! :D

      Delete
  3. Coolideas with heroes!!!Congrads for a shop and have a good luck!!!
    have a G'day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute-cute! Hope your new shop does well! I saw you on Say G'day Party. I'd love for you to visit my infant blog at http://ginascraftcorner.blogspot.com/.
    Have a great Sat.! ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina! Have stopped over and shared the love!

      Delete
  5. Congrats Kirsty. Really cute! The one you made for your mom is SA-WEET! Wishing you the best success. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jann! Pretty sure she was a fan too! ;)

      Delete
  6. My son watches that crazy show all the time!

    I've just pinned this and shared it on twitter and facebook. Thanks for sharing this post at my Say G'Day Saturday linky party. I know there are many linky parties out there so I am very honoured that you link up with me!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your son has good taste! I've just made bookmarks of Finn and Jake too!
      Thank you so much for sharing Natasha! It's hugely appreciated!

      Delete
  7. Good job, Kirsty Girl!! Lovely pieces. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got super cute designs! I think my girls would love to have one of them. I'm going to have a look at your store. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Norlin! Hope you like it! :D

      Delete

I love you for commenting!