Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Bay

view of the bay boats photography pictures tasmania australia
Is there any point writing anything with this post? Screw SEO today! These are just some pretty pictures of the Bay with my brand new camera phone. Enjoy. Oh and be sure to follow along on Instagram, this is the kind of stuff you’ll see! My username if you’d like to find me on your device is of course kirstygirl.
view of the bay boats dock photography pictures tasmania australia
view of the bay boats dock photography pictures tasmania australia
view of the bay photography pictures tasmania australia tasman-bridge
view of the bay photography pictures tasmania australia

9 comments:

  1. it looks so beautiful there kirsty! a lovely time of year. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I hear it's been hot in Australia. I'll trade you a little cold for some heat! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words needed for those pictures! They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots! I love that last one with the sunshine. They're all so pretty. =0)

    Now following via bloglovin and G+ (visiting from Bloggers on Blogger fb group) and glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I just got a cell phone too (hadn't had one in over two years), and I can't believe how great the camera is. I'll check out your instagram too, while I'm here.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! Amazing what great photos those phones take now days. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photography. Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful pictures of the bay! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures! SEO is definitely not important when it comes to stunning photos of views.

    Thank you so much for sharing this post at the Say G'Day Saturday linky party! Hope you can join in again tomorrow.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!