Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Holga Harbor

holga-harbor-1
Super quick post today! It’s my sissy Cookie’s birthday and she’ll be home from school any minute! FUN!

These are some more Holga photos I took with my last roll of film. I really love this ducky shot, walking across the wharf! So sweet! Waddle Waddle! This one is for sale at my RedBubble page now if you want to have a look! Clicking on the photo will take you right there. You know you want to!

holga-harbor-3
These photos were taken down at the local yacht club. This one is the Sea Hag! I had to get a photo. You know how much I love taking photos of ducks and boats! Perfect spot!

holga-harbor-4
Again, here is a wonderful example of how the looking-hole in the Holga is not connected to the lense. See Andi’s leg in the far left there? I totally cut him off when I was trying to get him in the shot! Oh well.. I’m still loving this photo.
Gorgeous right? This is just near the place Andi and I watched the fireworks from to bring in the New Year 2011. Can you imagine watching the fireworks go off on the other side of the water? Super pretty!
holga-harbor-2
Linking up with: A Beach Cottage, 504 Main, Chic on a Shoestring

9 comments:

  1. Great shots Kirsty. Hope your sister has a lovely birthday
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful pictures!! I just love how they look through that lens. Hope you are enjoying your sisters bday with her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous. Those make me want to head to the water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics! Thanks for stopping by Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays and joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!Happy Friday,Happy Good Friday, Happy Earth Day, Happy Jelly Bean Day ( yes it's actually jelly bean day)Hugs from Katherine. P.S have you entered my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love water and boats, always creates a feeling of peace and serenity.
    Thanks for sharing, lovely pics.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful spot:) Happy Monday. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!