Thursday, April 14, 2011

Holga Seaside

holga-seaside-4
These are some more photos I took with my toy Holga on this roll of film. I’m loving these two beach shots. The blue is so intense. I love the really vintagey brights of the Holga!

holga-seaside-1
Aside from the two intense blue beach shots, all of these photographs were taken from different locations.

holga-seaside-3
Sadly this one didn’t turn out as well as I’d hoped. The only difficulty I have had with the Holga is that it’s hard to get the shot in the exact position you want because the hole you look through isn’t connected with the lense, it’s purely just a hole. Which means that sometimes, you’ll get a shot like this… where the focal point… isn’t exactly centre.

That’s ok though, because no matter what, you sure do get interesting shots! I love my Holga!

holga-seaside-2
Linking up with: A Beach Cottage, 504 Main and Chic on a Shoestring, Twisted Fate Photography

21 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Kirsty, I can't believe how blue that water is!! I love that shot of the path going down to the beach, perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these photos! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the beach photos, stunning colour!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great pictures here. I don't think you had a problem with the camera. I really enjoy looking at your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photographs! They are amazingly beautiful.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful. I will make it to your part of the world one day and we will meet and you can take me there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots! I also love the vintage look of the photographs, and the off centerdness simply adds to the nostalgic feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no clue what Holga is! But I love the photos, especially the seaside ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photography, just beautiful. I'm in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great shots Kirsty! Can hear the waves!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty colors-love the shades of blue. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Holga pics Kirsty ~ beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pics again! :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am lovin your Holga as well!
    have a great weekend!
    Smiles~
    Cricket @ gypsea nurse

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice! I love how the trail leads you to the ocean!

    Thank you for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fun to to play with! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!