Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{Kirsty & Friends Linky Party} Featuring Beachcomber!

DSC01187
Last weeks Linky Party was visited by Cheryl at Beachcomber, if you didn’t click on her link up last week, fear not because today I am featuring her so you’ll not miss out!

As you know I love anything costal and the Beachcomber blog is just that. If you click on any of the pictures you’ll be directed to it’s particular post, but if you haven’t visited before, I suggest heading over there now to soak up some pretty whites!

DSC01332
I love this little study nook that was put together with an old chair found by the side of the road and some louvre doors used as a noticeboard! Not only is it gorgeous, it’s also practical!
Of course I had to include this last photo, it’s from the linked up post in the party and best of all the assistant designer looks just like my Duke!

DSC02497
Ok now it’s time for this weeks party! You could get featured here too so make sure to link up! For those of you that don’t already know all you have to do is click on the “add your link” button below and link back to me in the post or your blog and there you have it! You have your link up on Kirsty Girl.

Kirsty Girl


Linking up with: A Beach Cottage, 504 Main and Chic on a Shoestring.

10 comments:

  1. Love that desk, chair and shutter note board!
    Perfect!!

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That desk looks so peaceful to work at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Kristy. I love your blog, I'll be your newest follower. I love the cottage. I'll pop in to visit. Such cute interior, love the desk........

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirsty, wonderful images, the first reminding me of some of the lttle cottages in Coronado or Ocean Beach!

    The office nook is adorable, love the shutters, great idea!

    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirsty,

    I just found your blog thanks to your follow on BlogFrog. One, thanks for following me there. I'm still new to the blog world and every little connection is encouraging. Two, I love this blog. I am a beach lover through and through, and your blog and its' images are beautiful and inspiring.

    I will be following for sure and linking up today.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsty - first of all, thanks for visiting my blog and wishing me well on the MRI thing. It was actually a good experience.
    Second - I love the beach! I only wish I lived closer. I was thinking of re-doing my home office, and I might scour your blog for ideas.
    Last - I'd link up, but since my blog is just short stories I've written, I'm not sure it would be of much interest here. I'll be back to visit though!
    Cheers,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that study nook is too cool! Beachcomber really does have the feel of being at the beach. Lovely! :) Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The office nook is really cute and functional! Thanks for sharing at BC Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheryl is so great and I love her blog and all her creations, thank you for sharing this! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!