Thursday, August 11, 2011

Features: Tahirih’s Almost Daily Painting Blog

il_570xN.247598196
Today I wanted to share a recently discovered blog with you. Thankfully Tahirih linked up with my linky party a couple of weeks ago and I have been following along ever since. Let me tell you, she does not post nearly enough!
il_570xN.249976679
I really wish I could paint this well… I find these photos, particularly the bear to be completely amazing and inspiring!
il_570xN.255093172
Clicking on any of these images will take you to their print listing on Tahirih’s Etsy Shop. You can also visit her blog here.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

5 comments:

  1. Me, too...wish I could paint like this. The paintings are really nice.
    Thanks for coming by, Kirsty..hope you will come again anytime.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog,thanks!
    Have a nice WE!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bear is quite mesmerizing. Seeing now that's is obviously raining just adds to the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure has a great talent for painting! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is very beautiful. Everyone must wish htye had a talent like hers.

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!