Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hemp Stamped Necklace

hempstampednecklace
For Cookie’s birthday I made her this necklace out of eco friendly hemp, green and copper drop beads and alloy charms that I stamped the letters of her name in to. I am working on a line of hand stamped items and jewellery for my new etsy store. While it’s not up and running yet it should be very soon! I am excited! I will be listing items for sale here too so stay tuned!
What do you guys think?
Sharing at: Knick of Time, DIY Dreamer, Primp, Green Willow Pond, DIY by Design, Cozy Little House, Ginger Snap Crafts, Live Laugh Rowe, No Minimalist Here, Share Your Cup

7 comments:

  1. Lovely good luck with the pending etsy store.
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i'd like to do some stamping like this.
    all the best with the etsy store.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I love stamped jewelry!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. Wishing you every success with the store

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stamped jewelry too! I don't have any with hemp yet. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little green beads and stamped copper. Best of luck on your new shop Kirsty! Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! But what I'm really drooling over is that burlap shade with the birds. At least I think it's a shade. Can't wait to see what else you create. Congrats on your upcoming shop. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!