Monday, June 24, 2013

Tea Chest

teachest
Well Winter has officially hit and so with it flu season. Hooray!
The other morning I found this gorgeous bamboo tea chest at my door! Lucky me! Aren’t Nanna’s the best!? Inside there “were” heaps of lovely teas from T2, all different kinds! They all somehow disappeared over only a couple of days. Whoops!
teachest3
I grabbed a couple of snaps next to my new white vintage scales and favourite mug!
teachest2
Linking up with: 504 Main, A Delightsome Life, A Diamond in the Stuff, Alderberry Hill, A Night Owl, A Stroll Thru Life, Be Different, Act Normal, Cheerios & Lattes, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Claire Justine oxox, Coastal Charm, Common Ground, Cozy Little House, Crafts a La Mode, Create with Joy, Cupcake ‘n’ Bake, DIY by Design, DIY Dreamer, Domesblissity, Ducks ‘n a Row, Elizabeth & Co, Feeding Big, Green Willow Pond, Happy Go Lucky, Hickory Trail, Home Maker on a Dime, Ivy & Elephants, Katherines Corner, Kathe with an E, Lil Luna, Live Laugh Rowe, Liz Marie, Lolly Jane, Mop it Up, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Milk & Cuddles, Mostly Homemade Mom, No Minimalist Here, Our Delightful Home, Petals to Picots, Pursuit of Functional Home, Salt Tree, Say G’Day Saturday, Savvy Southern Style, Serenity Now, Shabby Creek Cottage, Share Your Cup, Sincerely, Paula, Six Sisters Stuff, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, Sugar & Dots, The Best Blog Recipes, The Trendy Treehouse, This Gal Cooks, Too Much Time, Weekly Creative, We Like to Learn as We Go, While he was Napping, Charm of Home, French Country Cottage, House on the Way, Primp Junktion, Romantic Home, Knick of Time, Time Washed

21 comments:

  1. What a cute tea box! I knew someone who would kill for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie! I received it for Christmas a couple of years ago and it's been my fav ever since! My favourite Dickens book :)

      Delete
  3. Nice keepsake!
    Thanks for linking up for WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula! Will be joining up again next time! Thanks for the party!

      Delete
  4. Awh, what a cute little box! I have a similar little box for my teas too!
    Morgaine from Madcap Frenzy
    P.S. I would also like to invite you to join my June Totally Tuesday Link Party:
    http://www.madcapfrenzy.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-totally-tuesday-link-party.html
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your box and the scale. This is such an awesome post. I would love it if you would share this post at our WIW linky party. Hope you can join us!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and thoughtful gift! I love tea and here in it is summer and I love twinings teas. I have 2 beautiful tea chest that I try to keep stocked up. Your Nana did good!!!!!!!!!!! Love you beautiful photos with your vintage items! Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twining is my absolute fav too! The Irish Breakfast tea I have about 3 times a day! :D

      Delete
  7. Nice gift! Never heard of T2 but just had fun looking at their www site and watching a few YT videos on making Chai latte. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they must be Australian then! They have the loveliest teas!!! So delicious!

      Delete
  8. What a fun tea chest. Hope all that tea chases the flu blues away! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tea chest! I am looking for one. I also love your mug. A great read! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you said, "Winter", I thought, 'wait, what?'. Then I see that you are in Australia! That's cool. Down Under...
    Your friend, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks Linda! It is windy and cold today but it's finally starting to warm up again!

      Delete

I love you for commenting!