Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weddings

994776_4922654195410_960533238_n
Awesome weekend! I watched my big bro get married and I was lucky enough to be a groomsmen! I didn’t take this shot, I was a bad blogger and stole it but I did have fun editing it and adding little bokeh hearts! I do love bokeh even if it’s fake!
Speaking of weddings, I snapped up a couple more photos of our friends wedding flowers after our area had a scheduled burn last week. It’s always fun taking photos with really weird light. Check these out.
IMGP0532
IMGP0537
Linking up with: 504 Main, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Coastal Charm, Common Ground, Cozy Little House, Crafts a La Mode, DIY by Design, DIY Dreamer, Green Willow Pond, Live Laugh Rowe, Lolly Jane, No Minimalist Here, Say G’Day Saturday, Savvy Southern Style, Serenity Now, Shabby Creek Cottage, Share Your Cup, Weekly Creative

2 comments:

  1. Aww..congrats to your brother:) How special! Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your brother. Weddings are so much fun, especially when it's someone close to you. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks for linking up & sharing. Theresa @ DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!