Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015, Resolutions and Puppy Love

cute kelpie x smithfield puppy sitting in car

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you've all been able to celebrate and make wonderful plans for 2015! I have quite a lot of new years resolutions... I'm not sure whether that's a good thing because it means I have hopes and dreams or whether it's a bad thing because I'm not already doing everything I want. Either way though, I do and one of them is getting this whole blogging thing organised.


As you all probably know by now I have 2 blogs. This one, obviously, and Vegan Tasmania. Both of which are in dire need of more content, more social media engagement, more everything! So I plan on writing a plan for both of my websites and getting everything done while I also hold down my job as a professional writer, digital marketer and blogger. Sounds doable right? Yes. I'm so glad you agree because I was getting worried there.

But as for right now, I'd like to take a look back at 2014. I will share my favourite posts with you from 2014 a little later but really 2014 was all about 1 thing, and 1 thing only... or being I should say. And with that I'll leave you with practically the entirety of the past year, my exuberant, mischievous and all consuming puppy, Spot, and wish you all a very Happy New Year!


kelpie x smithfied black and white puppy in car cute

3 comments:

I love you for commenting!