Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beach Strolling

Picture 500blogbeachred
After our beautiful picnic on the weekend, Andi and I decided to go to the beach. As always we both took many photographs… I loove them!
Picture 501blogbeachred
What I particularly love about this beach is that it goes from Country surroundings to Beach with practically no barrier between. This is amazing especially considering it’s not too far from the city.
Picture 507blogbeachred
Picture 508blogbeachred
I loved capturing the red and purple of the washed-up seaweed in these photos. It looks great on “film”… maybe a bit strangling to swim in though. Further down the beach the seaweed subsided and I got much more blue and bright photos which I will upload soon. So stay with me!
Picture 517blogbeachred

21 comments:

  1. me too!

    oh how i love the beach...and these photos make me smell the salt in the air. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathtaking! i like how in some of the photos, some of the colours and shapes in the water and echoed above in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!! a picnic on the beach..it certainly doesn't get much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly love the last one with the sand ripples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice beach,great photos - and what a cool cat Indiana looks Kirsty:

    Best wishes from Hamburg
    Will
    P.S New at Blog Frog by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos - so peaceful looking!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what beautiful photos, I absolutely love the ocean... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos! you're making me want to go to the beach now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures!!!

    Thanks for stopping over to visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always refreshing to see pictures of the waves coming in, just wish we had the sound to go with it. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see the others.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the beach its beautiful! Thank you for sharing the pictures reminds me of where I was born.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures! We just got back from Maine and visited Sand Beach on Mt. Desert Island - it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Gorgeous Kristy. I found you from your part in Tag Along Tuesday last week in my blog Frog community., I'm following now... I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are beautiful pictures. Looks like a lovely day to spend at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great and enjoyable photos. I wish i were at a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, they are beautiful, thank you for following on blogfrog, so that I found you.

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!