Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 Little Ducks


Picture 454blog3littleducks
On our picnic in Richmond, I fell in love with 3 Little Ducks. They waddled everywhere together! It was sooo sweet.
Picture 446blog3littleducks
Picture 449blog3littleducks
Obviously I had to take as many photos of them as possible, because they were so adorable! So I did.
Picture 450blog3littleducks
Picture 452blog3littleducks
Picture 453blog3littleducks
3 Little Ducks went out one day…
Picture 456blog3littleducks
Picture 457blog3littleducks
Picture 458blog3littleducks 
Over the the hills and far away…

13 comments:

  1. What adorable 3 little ducks!!
    Love those photos.

    Wishing you well,
    nensa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the ducks, too cute!

    xoxox,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look like well behaved ducks. thanks. ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from blog frog. Very peaceful and beautiful pictures! Please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are Pecan ducks :) My hubby and I own two of these plus a Muscovy duck (we live on a farm and own chickens, ducks, rabbits and turkeys). We had these two since they were ducklings. They'd come up to us and sit in our lap. They are such darlings!

    I'm now following you, please stop by my blog and follow me too if you'd like!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are awesome! Great job Kirsty! They look like pix that came from a baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...could be in a child's book. Why are ducks so darn cute?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...simple beauty. ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! I'm excited to be starting a photography class soon! I came over from the "pay it forward" discussion on SITS. Hope you have time to stop by!
    Mrs. O
    http://itsmylifeandmyjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!