Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Awards + Kirsty & Friends Linky Party

This week I was lucky enough to be given two very sweet blogger awards. While I have received the Versatile Blogger award in the past (naughty me, I didn’t put it on the sidebar so no one was to know! Oops) Essential Momma Baby still deserves a shout out for awarding it to me! Thank you! Also if you’re a Mummy blogger you should head over there because she’s linking you all up!


This Sunshine Award came from the beautiful Beachcomber who I have mentioned before, here. Now I’m supposed to answer a set of questions but I’m a party pooper and I’m not going to because they’re a little too girly for me! (yeah they must be pretty girly right?)
Now I’m passing on this lovely Sunshine Award to a blogger that has inspired me:
Tahirih of My Almost Daily Painting Blog Definitely doing a feature post about this girl in the coming days/weeks. I HAVE to share with you her gorgeous paintings. I’m completely amazed!
Ok, now it’s party time! I hope you’ll link up your post and make sure to link back to me and grab my button! You could be featured!
Kirsty Girl

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards! Thanks for hosting.
    x Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting your linky party again! And congrats on your award ... sunshine award fits you well! :) Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! Heading to both links now to check them out. I love finding new and inspiring blogs. Thanks for sharing and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful blog my friend and congratulations for the award. You sure deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog awards - they are well deserved! Hope you're having a great week, Kirsty :O)

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm linked...and so glad you got the awards!
    http://mamawolfe-living.blogspot.com/2011/08/old-growth-towering-redwoods-and-family.html

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!