Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beach Locals

Picture 027beach
So today, I am going to be very boring and leave you all with a couple of photos I took on a trip to the local beach with Andi, as I am a complete sicko at the moment. Hope you all enjoy!
Picture 026beach
Picture 028beach
This trip to the beach, though short, was actually very wonderful because I found a bird I had been looking for for a LONG time! I’ll share him with you soon.
  Picture 029beach 

Here’s to hoping you all go out and explore some beachiness soon too!

7 comments:

  1. No beaches so near me, thanks for sharing, beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing boring about a beach! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. Thanks for thinking of us and posting these gorgeous shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!! i can't wait to be at the beach soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh our beaches will be frozen over soon :P thanks for the little vacation daydreaming though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely coastal photos. Love your sneakers. ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I didn't get to the beach this year. I usually make it to the coast at least once a year. What beautiful beaches Australia has. One day I hope to go there.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!