Monday, January 17, 2011

High-Flyers

kites #1
For Christmas, Andi and I bought Cookie and Chicken some kites. Chicken, here got a purple butterfly and Cookie got a big red Lady Bird. We had a great day flying them at the park but unfortunately Cookies’ kite wasn’t having much luck staying in the air.
These are a couple of shots I took with the new toy camera I was given by the lovely Emma. (You should check out her site here, she is a professional photographer and takes amazing shots).

I have pretty much fallen in love with my new camera, but I’ll tell you more about that later. For now I will leave you with a shot of Cookie, idly waiting for a turn. What a good girl.
kites

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are having fun with the new camera Kirsty! It was so awesome to finally meet you over the break and watch you terrorise my boyfriend with nerf guns haha!! Good fun, good fun :-) Thank you for the linkage here!! Most appreciated and thank you for the compliment, a dream come true to have someone think I was professional :-) I'll have wedding photos up this time next week woo!!
    Talk soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower! You take AMAZING photos!! I love the kites (and miss having my own...I may have to remedy that!). I look forward to seeing more of your art soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics, the kites look like so much fun! I can't wait to hear about your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice topic , and realy amazing photo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look!!! Very refreshing :-) great job :-D
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!