Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wishes Notebook (Penny Black and Stampin’ Up!)

Kirsty Girl's Penny Black Stampin Up notebook #1
I made this little notebook for my dearest Mummy for Mother’s Day and thought I would share it with you. You’re all into crafts right? Anyway the mouse is a cute little Penny Black stamp and the words are from Stampin’ Up!s “Heard From the Heart” stamp set. I thought the two went perfectly together.

It’s a little notebook for writing computer notes in, I’ve written a few in myself about how to upload photos, set the contrast, put in a watermark etc. Also a great place to store all of those usernames and passwords that you can never remember.

Kirsty Girl's Penny Black Stampin Up notebook #2
I made the clouds by using my Mum’s own special technique, you can see how she does it here. You should all go and check out her blog too because she’s a card-making genius, if you’re into crafts (especially stamping) you’ll love it. Go here.
“May All Your Wishes Come True!”

25 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever idea! You have a lovely blog and I'm off to check out your Mom's blog, too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the cutest covers on a notebook I have ever seen. Genius!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy, this is really nice. You should makes some and sale them. I will buy them. It's so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great notebook! I'm sure that your mum will love it!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! Handmade gifts are the best, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirsty thanks for stopping by my blog! Great notebook. I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw that's beautiful! You're a clever bunny! Thanks for coming by Kangaroos of the Scrubby Bush. Hope you'll come back for more of Merrilyn's story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did an incredible job with it--I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Kirsty
    That is a very sweet little book. Your mum is lucky to have such a computer genius in the family.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the notebook. It's so sweet and a lovely gift for your mum. Thanks for sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! My tech-challenged dad and step-mom could use a computer notebook...maybe they'd figure out how to send an email then!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little notebook. I bet she loved it. :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! So cute! :D

    Nice blog, I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both you and your mom are very creative. I am giving a blogging workshop early in June, and I think I should make little notebooks like these for the people who attend. It's not a paid for job, but a lot of my friends would love to blog, but are too scared to even try it out.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!