Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In the Garden with Duke

in the garden with duke #4
Again, these are just some shots I have taken of my lovely Duke in the garden. We had a lot of fun capturing these photos! Maybe a little too much fun..
in the garden with duke #1
in the garden with duke #2
Lots of stalking…
in the garden with duke #3
And here he caught a little skink… luckily I saw him and was able to get the tiny lizard off him before he hurt it. Phew!
in the garden with duke #5
Ok, it’s on to the party now! I hope you’ll join in the fun too and link up your best or most recent post of the week. Please remember to grab my button and link back to me!
Kirsty Girl
Linking up with: 504 Main and Chic on a Shoestring.

8 comments:

  1. lovely shots of duke! bella loves skinks too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots of your sweetie!!
    :)
    Have a great week!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duke is a doll! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your cat photos, Kirsty! Have a great rest of the week! :) Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!! He is so handsome.
    Enjoy your day!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cats! I am "owned" by 3 (Buster, Rudy and Sammy) Your photos of Duke are great! He looks just like a cat I had several years ago (Merlin) My Merlin was the sweetest kitty and such a loving cat. I still miss him! Nice to meet you!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!