Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Lady Nelson

C006895-R1-03-4
Meet the Lady Nelson, a replica built in 1987, the original in 1798. She lives in Hobart, Tasmania and was nice enough to model for some black and white Holga shots for me.
Though I do love the photos I was able to get off my Holga this round, I don’t think I’ll be using the black and white film in her again any time soon. All my shots came out very white-washed and blurry. Thankfully, the subjects were pretty enough to make up for it.
I actually really love this boat. She’s beautiful and she doesn’t give me sea legs! Impressive!
C006895-R1-02-3
C006895-R1-04-5

3 comments:

  1. it is beautiful. Would've loved to see the colour as well. oh well, maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are beautiful and she is a beauty too.

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!