Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Walk on Mt. Wellington

Mt. Wellington Track #1
This gorgeous weekend Andi took me out to dinner to an amazing vegan restaurant, whose food I cannot stop dreaming about. And on Saturday showed me the track that he helped make on Mt. Wellington. Isn’t it beautiful?
Mt. Wellington Track #4
It was thankfully an easy walk to our destination, of course our destination wasn’t complete without a picnic, but I’ll show you that next time.
Mt. Wellington Track #5
I hope you all had a Happy and Safe Halloween weekend!
Mt. Wellington Track #6

10 comments:

  1. these are wonderful. It makes me feel calm and peaceful, just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! Even I could hike there!
    very peaceful and serene.....
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures - so very serene!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pictures
    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so pretty and peaceful there! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that track. I can just imagine walking along it with my Mum. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful place that I didn't even know existed! Thanks for sharing these awesome photos.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! lovely place beautifully photographed!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!