Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spring Away

Picture 061gardens3
I have just found a few photos I never got around to posting from the Botanical Gardens. I have no idea why my camera decided this photo should be soooo blue but it did and I love it!
Picture 052gardens3
Picture 057gardens3 
I LOVE these trees. Aren’t they beautiful? Of course it is almost December, hooray! The most magical, wonderful time of the year. I hope you’re all doing as well as I am with your Christmas shopping! I am almost finished. Stay with me because on Thursday I shall post a Christmas craft idea.
Happy Shopping!
Picture 059gardens3 
I would be a very bad blogger if I didn’t post links here to all my other Botanical Gardens posts, so here they are, in order:
Spring Festival, Japanese Gardens, Whimsy & Parties? and The Gallopers. Or you can view them all under the October 2010 sidebar to your right.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Kirsty . . . loved the photos :-)

    Have an awesome week . . . Gina

    http://myfloridaparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic picture! Thanks for the follow over from Blog Frog. I am now following you there, here and on twitter. :)
    Cheers!
    Jen
    http://cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dramatic flower/gardens! I love the trees and the bridge shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy,love the botanical gardens. A very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures. I will stop back tomorrow to see what your crafty idea is. New follower from Blog Frog. Stop by when you get a chance and follow back.

    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
    www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!.

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!