Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quay Homes

Quay Homes #4
On one of my strolls the other day I was lucky enough to have remembered my camera, so I had quite the photo shoot with the water and homes along the Quay.
Quay Homes #1
Quay Homes #2
I would certainly like to live in one of these homes, the top one there has been for sale for a long time now. Unfortunately it’s just a tad out of my price range. Such a pity.
Quay Homes #3Hope you’re having a beautiful day!

Now linking up with: Twisted Fate Photography

9 comments:

  1. Looks like everything is beautiful there! I know I would love to live in one of those fantastic places. Thanks for posting these pictures!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a beautiful place to live .... maybe one day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love beaches, but I love the mountains more (even though I am afraid of heights! lol)
    I am following you thru GFC. Please follow me on twitter @frugalgrandma, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. Thanks for stopping by and for following on Blog Frog. I'm a follower of yours now too. Have a wonderful day and please stop by any time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what lovely scenes! I love the beach too. Not sure where Quay is, but it is beautiful. I'm now following you on GFC. Come over to the farm for a visit when you have time.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never stop dreaming sweetie... gorgeous homes. Thanks for sharing your awesome pics.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how the bench is tucked away under all those beautiful shade trees. Awesome!
    Here from Twisted Fate Photo challenge.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a sweet place to place a bench! I too love how it's tucked under the trees! Nice place to relax under the shade!

    Thank you for linking up!

    Have a rad week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!