Thursday, September 30, 2010

Skipping Stones

Skipping Stones
Here are a few digital snaps I took while Andi and I were on a picnic bench, eating chips and drinking Cherry Coca-Cola’s (as vegan’s we eat right!). This is the beautiful view from our seat and also a little closer look at the view from where we will build our home.

Skipping Stones #4
I’m loving the contrast in the shot, the intense bright sky and really dark shadow. Here we watched kids feed ducks, a boat race and kayakers.

Skipping Stones #6
Skipping Stones #3
I also watched Andi skip rocks… he’s so talented!

Skipping Stones #5
Skipping Stones #7
Here you can see the beautiful, enormous home at the end of our street. Lucky for some!

Skipping Stones #2
Linking up with: A Beach Cottage, Chic on a Shoestring, 504 Main, Serenity Now

21 comments:

  1. what a beautiful place you live..is it hobart?
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! You're lucky! Ok, question about the Coke...I could swear that when my son was vegan (for almost two years) that he told me Coke was a no. Am I thinking of a different soda?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Kirsty!! I love skipping stone and Cherry Coke, mmmmmmmmm!! What a lovely day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What beautiful photos!!!!! Sounds like the perfect lunch:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! What a nice way to spend an afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that second picture! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a glorious spot to build. Just Lovely
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome photos! The second one is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice shots..you are amazing honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These gorgeous photos totally make me want to get outside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those photos are stunning. What a beautiful place, sweetie
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautifully peaceful place! Love the mountains behind that awesome lake! What state is this in? :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. very beautiful :D

    xx

    Have a nice weekend! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first two shots are my favorite. What a beautiful area!! Thanks for sharing your photography talents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a beautiful place to build a home!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos, love the scenery. and you will be building your home near there? Very nice indeed~! Thanks for stopping by and linking to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful shots! Love your views!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I lost myself in your photos .. thanks, I needed that! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are really beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!