Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Wintery Good Bye

IMGP0425blog
Though the season of Winter ended last week, it’s cold has blessed a few days of Spring. And because the fire was going, the cat was warm and joyous, I thought I would snap a few pictures, with the sun going down.
IMGP0432blog
IMGP0434blog
I love that my camera was able to capture the intense blue of outside. The sky was amazing that night, and to sit by the fire while I listened to the rain, with my pussycat by my side was very calming.
IMGP0436blog
I had to snap up a picture of my little moth friend too. Isn’t he cute?
IMGP0444blog
IMGP0445blog
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do! And for all my non-Australian followers out there… hope this post gets you in the mood for some lovely colder weather to come your way!  

12 comments:

  1. Love your photos and your cat. With winter fast approaching here I'd love to think it'd be like yours but I fear we'll be under grey skies and wind...oh well I can always get a cat! Enjoy spring you lucky girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beyond ready for cooler weather. This has been one of the hottest summers on record. Cute cat!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a photogenic gorgeous Indiana! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cozy, and your furry friend's so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWW THAT CUTE LITTLE FUZZY! I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE THAT KITTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, Kristy! We are heading into fall, here in the U.S. As I write this comment, it's kind of dark, rainy, and cold at just after 9:00 a.m. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was gonna say... our Fall is just beginning! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. It is finally cooling here, especially at night. And I love it! Fall is my favorite season. Spring should be as it is a season of rebirth but it is usually so wet and muddy...... I love the smells of falls, the cool but not cold evenings, the pumpkins and colors of the leaves. I just love it. Interested to see how your seasons progress.....Thanks for sharing!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cat! Our Summer is ending here, and I'm looking forward to cooler air.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cozy set up in your home! We are heading towards fall now and I'm definitely looking forward to the cooler weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dog Jennie says hello. we both love kitties and yours looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kirsty I just found that you are one of my followers on Blog Frog and wanted to say thanks. I didn't know that Australia had winter does it actually get cold. Well enjoy the spring. I am so missing the warmth of the Carolina's in the US living here in the Uk has made me have to get used to cooler weather the summer never gets much over 80F~27C
    Thanks for sharing I look forward to looking in again,Firedancer

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!