Thursday, May 26, 2011

Indie’s Chair

Indiana's Chair #3 
You got it! Some more Indie shots.. you know you love them! This is one of Indie’s favourite spots, he also loves washing baskets and sitting at the top of the stairs waiting for people to come inside.

indiana's chair #1
Hi Indie! *waves*. This magnificent pillow was made by my Nanna. She’s a genius. Don’t you love it? Indie does.

Indiana's Chair #2
Sweet Dreams
NOTE: I’d also just like to give a shout out to Karajeanne over at DecorVoyeur for awarding me with the lovely Versatile Blogger award. So versatile posting about my cat twice in a row. I know it. But I know she gets me because she gave a big long reason for all the bloggers she chose and when it came to my turn she wrote: “Kirsty Girl, I just dig her.” Best compliment ever.

Linking up with: A Beach Cottage, Chic on a Shoestring, 504 Main, Serenity Now.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pillow!
    Indie's so adorable :D

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your cat looks so warm and lovely! Something I desperately need now, warmth! Winter sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indie is too cute! And I love the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indie is so adorable!! I love those cute photos:) Happy Thursday, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indie is such an adorable cat, such a great model! Thanks for stopping by Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays and joining the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to stop by to say hello and thanks for following me over at incourage! =) I'll follow your blog. You can also visit me at: www.apainterlylife.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful and blessed day!
    ~Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the cutest pictures. And I LOVE the blue. That is one big and beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indie's so cute and smart enough to pick a nice spot to nap ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who could get tired of photos of that cat! I have two abyssinians and a big spot spot for my kangaroo joeys too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you posted your cat again. Indie's beautiful and I love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should post lots of photos of such a lovely kitty. Nice to "meet" you.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!