Thursday, May 5, 2011

Holga House

holga-homes-1
Here are a couple of shots I took with the same roll of film on my Holga… which I completely forgot about! I love it!

I love how overdone this place is, it’s gorgeous.. and right near the beach like the others in Holga Homes.

You can view all the other shots from this film here:
And now I am officially done with this film! I can’t wait to show you my new roll. It hasn’t been developed yet but it’s an expired black and white so hopefully I get some rather artsy-fartsy shots in there!

holga-homes-2
Linking up with: A Beach Cottage, Chic on Shoestring and Serenity Now.

14 comments:

  1. Great holga shots. I've never seen a real holga photo, just ones done using Picnik. They are quite an interesting effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that house, I'd love to live in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is fabulous - I especially love the fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the magical feel that Holgas give to images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home! I love the colors and the the gate is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I'm looking forward to the next film!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the vibe of those photos...Really magical:) Happy Friday, sunshine
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great photos and what a lovely house! Thanks for linking to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this really looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool photos ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! I've not heard of Holga pictures before but they look beautiful. I love the tones of the photos.

    And what a gorgeous house! I am a total sucker for clapboard houses. My idea of the American Dream!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Kirsty. 1st I want to thank you for commenting on one of my posts for the previous month. It was already late since I have seen that I have received a comment from someone. Least expected that I would receive one. haha.. 2nd to tell you honestly, why I am following you because I love how you capture pictures. I am a young frustrated camera girl. or whatever. But I like your pictures. That is all I want to say..This is too much already. Thanks again and more power to you..

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!