Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Andi’s Alien Clouds

alien clouds
Today I wanted to share with you all a photo my gorgeous Andi took that I’m completely in awe of. I absolutely adore this one. Don’t you? The clouds are amazing and the red tinge on the garden is beautiful. I absolutely love it!

You can see Andi’s flickr for other beautiful photo’s here and you can view his blog (finally updated with a video of a recent gig) here. And if you like what you see then you should definitely “like” the Nerves band page on Facebook.

I’ve added this photo and another one of my favs to my Pinterest page, I’m starting to get addicted. You should follow me there or if you haven’t joined yet and need an invite, just contact me I’d be glad to help.

Also just a quick note about Blogger’s disruption the other day..
I would like to apologise if I have not gotten back to a comment you left me on my last post; Skipping Stones. Blogger deleted all the comments you lovely dears made so if you left a comment and I haven’t gotten back to you, that’s why. I always try to get back to my commenter's and appreciate the time you take to comment on my posts. Thank you.


Linking up with: A Beach Cottage, 504 Main and Chic on a Shoestring

15 comments:

  1. incredible, amazing clouds!!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am popping over from Gg - Notes on the Journey to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for your recent support during my dad's open heart surgery. He is doing so well.

    Over 60 comments with prayers and well wishes, including yours. Such sweetness. It helped me not feel quite so alone, having recently moved to Chicago.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a beautiful photo, thanks for sharing it!! I love to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is absolutely gorgeous!!! And so is your garden. Cool clouds. I'm always trying to find shapes in clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see an elephant looking down on the town - very cool pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool photos! :D

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really stunning! Now I´m envious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo! from first glance, the clouds look like a tornado! Thanks for sharing this at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing photo!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous picture. Love the clouds shapes!!:D Thanks for sharing

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! The world didn't end and I just awarded you the versatile blogger award, it's a twofer check it out at http://decor-voyeur.blogspot.com
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is amazing!! What a great shot, everything about it is just so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!