Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Catty Birthday + Kirsty & Friends Linky Party

IMG_2464send
This week it was Duke’s Birthday! Yay! He got lot’s of pressie’s, toy mice, paper planes etc. I wrapped mine up because I thought he would enjoy the wrapping the most. No sticky tape, just lots of long curly ribbon and noisy tissue paper. Of course he loved it.
Here are a few photos of him unwrapping his gift. I won’t show you him in his party hat because he hated it so much. It was very funny though. I love it when kitties walk backwards thinking it will somehow get rid of the thing around their head. hehe!
IMG_2466send
Now it’s your turn to join in and party with us! Link up your best or most recent post of the week! Remember to grab my button!
Kirsty Girl

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute cat birthday! Our cat is so timid that she gets terrified anytime she receives a present. She hates holidays, and just loves her quiet life without anything changing! Thanks for hosting the linky party every week! :) Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very cute! duke does look like bella : )
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love it. Happy birthday kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our cats like to try and get in every single photo I take!! I am definitely a cat person - and yours are absolute cuties!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. u own black cat....ermmmm....i like cat but my wife doesnt like cat at all....by the way, happy birthday to ur cat

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!