Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Portrait of a Cat Named Indiana + Kirsty & Friends Linky

portrait of a cat named indiana #2
I love this shot, the windswept hair, the big blue doe-like eyes… what a super model.
I love this next shot too… mainly for the tongue…
portrait of a cat named indiana #1
portrait of a cat named indiana #3
CUTE!
It’s party time people! Please leave your link to your best or most recent post of the week! And please remember to grab my button or at least link back to me!
Kirsty Girl

5 comments:

  1. indiana is beautiful! thanks for hosting!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cat photos, Kirsty! I love everything about them! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indiana is so beautiful and I love that second that shot.
    Have a great day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - Came thru via bloghop - hope you can return the favor - http://jerseyblogess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a gorgeous cat. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!