Friday, September 23, 2011

Hide & Seek

hide and seek #1
I had a lot of fun taking some shots of my kittens in the garden the other day. I also had a lot of fun doing them up and fiddling around with them on Picnik. I do love that site. Do you use it?
hide and seek #3
These are just a few of the shots I got while Indiana and Duke were playing. Indie was very interested in following Duke around and watching him. Very cute.
hide and seek #4
hide and seek #2
I love the colouring in these shots. The pots look especially pretty!
Today I am linked up with: 504 Main, A Beach Cottage and Chic on a Shoestring.

8 comments:

  1. We have a flower pot kitty too! Ours is hiding from the birds at the feeder - birds that can totally see her, big fat cat balled up in a huge orange pot. Cats are such fun - and so is your blog, following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Picnik too! Sometimes I'm kind of...eh..."challenged" when it comes to photo editing but that site is easy to use, even for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and last image - Indiana is adorable hiding behind those pretty blue pots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!! I love Picnik! I always forget to watermark my photos though:)
    Blessings
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWS! your kitties are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirsty these are so adorable!! Indiana is so cute in the pot!! Cats are so fun to photograph and I love Picnik too.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your kittens. Your fun and joyful way of looking at the world is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    sk

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!