Monday, July 12, 2010

Cookie Cats!

Over the last little while I have been looking after my little sissy, Cookie.

And this is what it looked like:


Oh play-dough! What fun you are! Cookie has been sick... of course this has made me sick too... so for today I am going to bore you all with a post about cats! That's right... cats. I love 'em... and because I'm sick I thought what the hell... indulge! hehe

Now… When I started this blog, my idea was sooo not to talk about cats buuut I'm going to anyway!

The other day on one of my daily passeggiata’s I made some new friends! And boy are they cuuute!


 This big guy walked right out in front of me just as I was about to snap a picture of… This funny thing! Who happened to be running all around this roof!



These aren’t the best photos in the world but I had my camera on me and I saw something cute and I HAD to get a picture! You know how it is.

But best of all, walking in my front door… this is what I have waiting for me. Indiana. King of his castle! And boy does this picture capture him well!


So wherever this reaches you I hope you are happy and well, enjoying little ones and cats! Lot's of 'em!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of Indiana :-)
    <3<3

    Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cats! Feel better soon!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitties! Feel better soon!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats always make me feel better. Indiana desearves his title of king, what a lovely cat.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!