Monday, July 26, 2010

Winter Greenery

Lately I have come across many very summery gardening blogs. And because of this I can't stop dreaming about my to-be garden. As it is winter in Australia I am missing all the beautiful flowers that come out in the warmth. Usually the garden at my current residence is overrun with colour but at the moment everything is green. Green only!

Because of this I was inspired to try and capture the beauty in our winter garden.


Indiana wanted to get in on the action too so he came out with me to take some photos of his garden. Indie hardly ever gets out unless I take him out and boy does he NOT take it for granted! He absolutely loves being out and about and each time I take him he gets that little bit more adventurous.


It was very hard to get good shots outside, even though it's winter it was very warm and ridiculously bright out and very glare-y! I love this plant (whatever it is) just red leaves growing everywhere... splayed over the decorative wheelbarrow I gave Mummy. I love those little wheelbarrows!


I'll leave you with one last image... my absolute favorite! I'm pretty in love with it... it was one of those photographs you don't even know about until you upload... and there he was staring back at me with that cute little face! 


I love you Indiana!

11 comments:

  1. My parents raised Siamese when we were children. I have very fond memories of those cats! Indiana is a gorgeous kitty.
    ★ Linda ★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped in from Lady Bloggers! My mom has wanted a Siamese for years--only my dad is stopping her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Your kitty cat is beautiful and it's amazing how it's winter there in Australia! Right now in Birmingham, AL....we're dealing with 100+ degrees of hot weather. Ick. I miss the winter...so I'm ready for it. I hope you enjoy your Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my... how very different your winters are from ours! :) indiana is beautiful. you'll have your very own garden soon, and you'll love all the gifts it will bring.

    ~ ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture of that beautiful cat!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do want to be a published children's author--my ultimate dream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful kitty cat!! Wish I could have one, but T is allergic. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Siamese across the street. His name is Degas, and he's the most vocal cat I've ever met in my life. He makes the rounds to all the neighbors every single morning to tell us how hungry he is. I freakin love that cat, and he's not even mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, your kitty has exactly the same colorings and markings as my kitty Gloria. :) Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! Your kitty reminds me of our old Tonkinese cat, Biscotti :)

    Is that how you spell it??

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting!